Bellingham’s Bed Bath & Beyond store closed last week and now the rest of the home store chain is following. But amid the store closures, Bellingham residents who still have unused gift cards or coupons can still redeem them for a limited time.
Bellingham’s closest Bed Bath & Beyond store is in Burlington, about 25 minutes south on I-5 and will begin closing sales on Wednesday, April 26, along with all other store locations, according to an announcement from the company. All the remaining 360 Bed Bath & Beyond locations and 120 Buy Buy Baby store locations will close permanently after closing sales, according to a news release from the company.
If you missed your chance to use gift cards, coupons or take advantage of the closing sales at Bellingham’s location, here’s what you need to know if you want to shop, according to the company’s website:
▪ Purchases can still be made online and in-store, and no official closing dates have been announced.
▪ Gift cards can be redeemed through May 8.
▪ Merchandise credits can be redeemed until May 15.
▪ Coupons will stop being accepted on April 26.
▪ Returns and exchanges for items purchased before April 26 will be accepted until May 24.
▪ All purchases will be final starting on April 26 during store closing sales.
▪ Welcome Rewards+ credit card holders can continue using the cards at this time.
▪ Customers with registries at Bed Bath & Beyond and BuyBuyBady will not lose their data. The company plans to partner with an alternate platform and transfer registry data.
Burlington’s Bed Bath & Beyond store is open regularly from 10 am to 7 pm daily and is at 1915 Marketplace Drive.